Friday 28 May 2021

Sparkly Butterflies

I had a play with a new-to-me technique  yesterday - heat embossing on texture paste. 


I positioned the stencil on the card, masked off the flowers then applied opaque white texture paste through the stencil. Removed the stencil, sprinkled with sparkly blue embossing powder and heat embossed. Then I left it for the texture paste to completely dry before replacing the stencil and using a finger dauber to colour the flowers. I'm currently crushing on sentiments heat embossed in white on black, so I added one to the bottom of the card. 

I'm sharing this at Use Your Stuff, where I chose the diagonal line Flower- Butterfly - Any shade of Purple (and I snuck some sparkle in there too) 



2 comments:

missgailly said...

How cool is this! Love how you used a new technique. It turned out great. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

Tammy L said...

I haven't done heat embossing on texture paste yet but this looks like a fun technique! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT