Wednesday 5 May 2021

Sending Joy


Another Christmas card from me today -  I'm a l-o-n-g way behind my 2-a-week target so I'm playing catch up. 

I embossed the background, leaving a space to stamp the sentiment, then added the word "Joy" die cut in gold. Ugh, and now the photo is enlarged on my screen, I can see a nasty glue smear on the Y. I'll have to replace that letter before I  can send the card next Christmas! 

I am sharing this  with 

Christmas Crafts All Year Round  - Something beginning with I or J 

Inkspirational - Sketch  



 

2 comments:

Pia S said...

Very stylish in gold and white. Love that you replaced the O with a snowflake. This design is ideal for mass production should you need:) Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! This is a little late, sorry. I apologize for missing commenting on May creations!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper