Sunday 17 January 2021

Pot of cacti

 Today I've been playing for the first time with a set of stamps I got for Christmas. It's a HunkyDory set called Prickly Plants and comes with a large mix-and-match selection of pots and succulents to play with.


I used lots of masking to stamp the plant-filled pot then coloured it with Promarkers. I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set and edged the topper panel with terracotta ink. 

My favourite colour combo is terracotta and green - our bedroom and en suite are decorated in those colours and if I had my way, the whole house would be! They are my favourite colours to wear too. So I know these stamps will see a lot of use. 

I am sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge - Something New  (the stamps) 

Passion for Markers - (only just noticed we can use any brand of marker now!) - Favourite Colour Combo 

Pearly Sparkles - Something beginning with P (plants, pot and prickles!) 



11 comments:

Linby said...

Looks great Jane and a nice CAS design too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Elaine Stark said...

A fun CAS card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cacti stamps and great masking
Carol x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Jane. I'm such a fan of cacti and succulents, Jo x

Kathleen said...

Super CAS creation, great image and colouring. Thank you for joining our 'Something New' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Liz said...

Love this fun card, Jane. Great stamp which you've coloured beautifully. xx

cass said...

Great take on our P theme. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Something beginning with "P"" Challenge.

cotnob said...

A great card Jane, a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nat said...

Beautiful CAS creation and a fab colour combo! Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
Natx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love it. Anesha

The Crafty Den said...

I love your CAS card Jane. The image is fab and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x