Friday 29 January 2021

Tea Time take 3 - the coffee edition!

 I've already shared two tea themed cards with my friends over at Shopping Our Stash and I thought since the theme is actually "I need a cup of coffee" I really ought to make a coffee one too! 


The background is paper from the Indigo Blu magazine kit,  stencilled with a coffee design which is actually meant to be one of those stencils you sprinkle cocoa on to your cappucino with. I added a stamped sentiment in a darker brown and edged the paper with the same brown.  With the same brown I stamped the coffee cup on white card and coloured it with alcohol markers. 



3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the design. Have a lovely day. Anesha

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful card! Love the use of the stencil for paper crafting - appropriate! I have some of those cake stencils for sugar powdering but did not realize they made them for the coffee ... so that's how they do it, lol. XOX

Chris Dring said...

What a brilliant way to use that stencil! (even if it IS coffee themed. LOL!) Another fabulous card!