Saturday 23 January 2021

Tea time take 2

 So, while I was making the card I shared earlier, my mind kept wandering to all the tea-related images included in the beautiful "Winnie in Wonderland" CD from Polkadoodles. I imagine they are inspired by the Mad Hatter's tea party. 


I printed a design sheet and a couple of background papers, then had a lovely time distressing, layering and fussy cutting to create this large 8" square card. 

I am sharing this with 

Shopping Our Stash - I need a cup of coffee  

CD Sunday Plus - anything goes 




11 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card Jane - I love the pocket watch backing paper.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Have a great day. Anesha

Seafield Jo said...

A lovely, pretty card.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, lots of great details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lots of interesting pieces, and lovely imnages
Thank you for joining my challenge
Margaret
CD Sunday pluys DT

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely, bright and cheerful and I really like that sentiment :-)
Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very cool! Love it! xoxo

Carol said...

Great card Jane and beautifully made - as always. Also great to see you are still safe and well.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Donna said...

Ohhhhh you've been a busy crafter there sistah!
Another amazing and awesome creation!
Love it!!
Thanks for getting caffeinated with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Wynn said...

What a great layout you've created Jane. The sentiment made me smile. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

Chris Dring said...

Wow Jane! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the Alice/Mad Hatter tea party images. Thanks again to joining at Shopping Our Stash!