Sunday 24 January 2021

Up up and away.

 Well, I stayed away from my beloved Indigo Blu magazine kit for a few weeks but it's lured me back in.... 


I love the vintage balloon stamp and it's perfect for making masculine cards. This time I stamped and coloured it and then cut it out leaving a narrow border and layered it with black. I used a blue distressed paper from the kit for the background, stamping some of the smaller images randomly over it, and again layered it with black. Then I cut the compass and sentiment from another of the papers and layered them too with black. I stuck the compass to the card then used foam pads to attach the balloon and sentiment. 

I am sharing this with

Watercooler Wednesday - Anything goes with a masculine twist 





2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful masculine card. Anesha x

Tristan said...

Love this fabulous vintage masculine card Jane especially that background piece. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.