Saturday 30 March 2019

Cheers!

I've been mulling over making this card for a few days, but when I saw that this week's Allsorts challenge had been set by none other than Lynne and that she wants us to use some yellow, I just had to get stamping!


I happen to know that Lynne is rather partial to a glass of gin; not only that but the lovely ribbon I have used on the card was actually a gift from her, so this card is very personal to her challenge. I stamped the background using elements from the Hero Arts "Stamp your own salad" set and the sentiment using one of the fab new sentiment stamps from Crafters Companion.

I am sharing this with

Allsorts challenge - Yellow
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - stamped background   
Sweet Stampin - Funny 

12 comments:

Linby said...

Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Allsorts Jane. What a fantastic card, I like the angle of the ribbon. I think I really do need that stamp!

Dawn Phillips said...

Brilliant card. I have that stamp and it's all your fault. I saw you use either this one or another in the set and made my Hubby take me to Crater's Companion. Love Dawn x

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this sentiment and I love all those lemons!!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love your fantastic card Jane and the ribbon you've used is a great addition.

Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

Fabulous card, Jane, Jo x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Jane. In my drinking days I found out that Gin makes me cry though!!! lol Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Jane, great design. xx

Karenladd said...

Well, I just wasted nearly an hour looking at humorous stamp sayings after admiring this beautiful card! It's not easy to combine a gorgeous design with hilarious sentiments, but this is a masterpiece!

brenda said...

A very pretty entry for our 'Use Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week Jane, was not 8am I just might be tempted. Great design and the black banner reminds me of the chalkboard that might be advertising it as the drink of the day, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

Mmmmm my type of card and yellow lemon, perfect for our challenge at Allsorts . Xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, I LOVE it!! Fantastic entry for our 'Make it Funny' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for playing along with us and come back again soon! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Paddington fan said...

A great card, love the inky background and that fabulous sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sparkles Challenge this month,
Love Jacky x