Tuesday 19 March 2019

Dragonfly Get Well

Are you tired of seeing this dragonfly stamp yet? I don't think I will ever tire of it, and I'm still thinking up ways to use it. Today it is used on a Get Well card.


I made a brayered background using greens and blues,  then stamped and heat-embossed the image in black. Some layering, gems and a stamped sentiment to finish.

I am sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge - favourite stamp/image or die. My favourite stamp changes frequently but this is most definitely the current favourite!

Sweet Stampin - St Patrick's Day or use Green or anything goes 

4 comments:

brenda said...

I think if a stamp is as lovely as this one you never tire of it Jane, yet I know how difficult it can be to retain a favourite as there is always temptation out there, thanks so much for joining our 'Use a Favourite' at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kathleen said...

A super background and some gorgeous stamps, great design too. Thank you for joining our 'Favourites' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Stunning stamp and card too!
Thank you for sharing your creativity over at Allsorts;-))m

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh this is just GORGEOUS!! Not sure anyone could tire of that lovely stamp. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Green' challenge, so glad you have. Come back and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT