Monday 11 March 2019

Mica dragonflies

It's that dragonfly stamp again!  I'm still loving it and still trying out different ways of using it.


This time I have stamped it in Versamark ink and then brushed green mica powder all over the image.  The firm rubbing needed to make the powder stick tends to blur the fine detail of the image,  but I made a feature of that by stamping it again onto acetate using Stazon ink and then cutting out just the dragonflies and attaching them over the green ones. 

I am sharing this with The Male Room -  Gorgeous Greens 

5 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

You never get tired of dragonflies Jane. I love how 3d they appear. Love Dawn x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love your dragonfly stamp.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome card and great result with the mica great stamp and love the beautiful 3-D Dragonflies
Carol x

Linby said...

wow Jane you are really exploring the possibilities with this stamp and I think this is the best one yet - just love it.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room too.
Lynn x
DT

Andreja said...

What a beautiful card you made :-)) Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.