Saturday 21 March 2020

Aloha!

This card has been made with some lovely tropical themed stamp sets from Uniko that I've had for several years now.


I stamped the hibiscus flower and sentiment directly onto the card, then stamped the hummingbird onto separate card,  heat embossed it with hologram powder to give that sheen you see when a hummingbird  flits by and is caught in a sunbeam, then fussy cut it and attached it with 3D adhesive. 
The shimmer doesn't show up to well in the photo so here's one angled towards the light.

 

I am sharing this with 

Make my Monday - Something Tropical  

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes 

8 comments:

Linby said...

wow! This is just beautiful and I love the colours you used. I have a soft spot for hummingbirds ever since we went to Cuba.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love this card, That humming bird is amazing!! Love the colours you ave used, Hazel xx

creativetimewithme said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, MMM DT

Mrs A. said...

So impressed with your fussy cutting. keep safe and keep on crafting. Your blogging friends need you. Hugs Mrs A.

Dawn Phillips said...

That's so eye catching Jane. Love Dawn x

meg said...

gorgeous card Jane thank you for joining in at MMM

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful CAS card, Jane! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

Anna M. said...

Such a lovely CAS card! What a wonderful idea to use hologram powder!

Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
Thank you!