Sunday 1 March 2020

Queen Bee Fairy

I love these adorable stamps, matching dies and papers from Heartfelt Creations. I've had them for two years now and I really don't use them often enough (there's this problem with days only having 24 hours in them...)


I stamped the fairy bee. house and mini bees and coloured them with Promarkers then die cut them, and also die cut the honeycomb and a hexagon for the sentiment. Then I assembled it with some papers from the matching pad and a scattering of the die cut waste from the honeycomb.

I am sharing this with

Passion for Promarkers - Die Cuts and/or Punches

Retro Rubber - Anything goes  
RRCB 129

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card,lovely stamps.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a gorgeous card Jane, like you I have these stamps Dies and papers. But i haven't used them yet, a couple more days in the week might see to it though.

Sue xx

Dawn Phillips said...

I love it. It's so pretty. Love Dawn x

Liz said...

A cute card, Jane. Love those little bees. xx

Ella's Design said...

Brilliant colouring of those sweet Heartfelt images, Jane! I have a bit of a soft spot for anything bee related, so love the honeycomb background and pretty papers.
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Cards By MI said...

Really charming card. With lovely design and cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

The Crafty Den said...

Super cute card Jane. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Lisa Bird said...

WOW I love this card and all the elements, it's just stunning
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the dies and the little Bees
Carol x