Wednesday 25 March 2020

March Rudolph Day

Hello again - another two-card day from me today. I don't know how the enforced confinement so many of us are experiencing is affecting your crafting mojo, but mine seems to alternate between being totally absent and being so active I just can't stop. I think you can guess what phase I'm in right now...

Nine months today it will be Christmas Day. Hopefully by then the current crisis will be over and we'll probably all want to give our families the best Christmas EVER to make up for all the birthdays, events and holidays that have been such non-events recently. So, we need to keep on making those Christmas cards!


I made this card using the Paper Boutique "A Christmas Visitor" collection, kraft card and lots of die cut snowflakes and stars.

It's Rudolph Day at Scrappymo's so I'm heading over to join the year-round Christmas party there.

I'm also sharing this with

Fezziwig's Festive Frolics - Anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes 

Stay as safe as you can, friends.

14 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, well designed. fab. job.

Kathyk said...

A very cool Rudolph Day make and a great use of some patterned paper too

Happy Rudolph Day - stay safe

Kathyk

Jenny L said...

Hi Jane,
oh what a very gorgeous card and I love that gorgeous sweet image and your very fab design.
The colour combo is fabulous too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Christine Kiehl said...

Lovely card with adorable Deer image!

Vicky Hayes said...

This is absolutely stunning Jane! I love how the layers all work brilliantly together and that deer is gorgeous all decorated with berries and leaves in that teal colour. You're so right to think that by Christmas, this horrible crisis may be a thing of the past - I really hope so. Vicky x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW, this is stunning, what a great card, I love it, Im with you on by Christmas all will be back to normal and we can breathe a sign of relief. My mojo is missing but I know it will come back soon, Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Stay Safe, Hazelxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Christmas card love the cute reindeer and all the embellishments
Carol x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous card Jane and gorgeous papers too.

Keep safe and well
Sue xx

Linby said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colours.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is very pretty. Love Dawn x

scrappymo! said...

Love this bit of Krafty goodness. Your liberal use of Kraft paper looks fabulous here. Perfect with your deer image! The embellies are perfection...

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful scene card. I just love that deer.

Carol L said...

What a wonderful, stunning card creation with all those wonderful stars, snowflakes and a beautiful deer! Just gorgeous!

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely card Jane, nice colour combination and layering, Robyn