Sunday 29 March 2020

Anything goes at CD Sunday Plus

It's time for me to share this fortnight's DT card for CD Sunday Plus, where as usual the theme is Anything goes - as long as you've used something from a CD, USB or download. This is my final DT post for this challenge, as I have decided to step down from design teams for various reasons. Thank you to Carol and the team for all the years of fun and support!


Today I've used a sampler CD of  The Beatrix Potter Collection  from Crafters Companion. This CD was a Create and Craft Club member gift many, many years ago. Jemima Puddleduck is done in 3-d decoupage but I've only used alternate layers of the decoupage as with such a big image, even with very thin layers of adhesive the image can easily make the card front-heavy.

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I have always loved Puddle duck,
I am very sorry to see you leave us, I will continue to see you in blogland

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute I love the decoupaged Jemima Puddleduck and great co-ordinating B.paper
Carol x

Jocelyn said...

Another brilliant card. I love the decoupaged image.
Jocelyn xx

Carol said...

Lovely card Jane. We are all going to miss you. I am sure that we will see you pop up for a challenge or two.
Take care.
Carol xx