Tuesday 24 March 2020

Cardz 4 Guyz - Use a stencil

This fortnight we would like to see you use a stencil on your card at Cardz 4 Guyz. This is my final DT post for this challenge, as I have decided to step down from design teams for various reasons. Thank you to Cazro and the team for all the years of fun and support!


I've used a Celtic Knotwork stencil. There's a central motif that I masked off, then used Cosmic Shimmer Ultra Sparkle Paste in Sahara Gold to stencil the circle and corners.  I stamped a piece of Celtic style text - the stamp is about 10 years old and I *think* came from Crafty Individuals but don't quote me on that - on white card using a gold Delicata pad, then die cut it into a circle for the centre, finally adding a stamped and layered sentiment.

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the frame you created.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic card Jane, I love the knotwork stencil you've used it looks great for a guy.

Sue xx

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely stenciled card, love the celtic design. Super masculine card.

Dawn Phillips said...

We will miss you Jane. Especially when you create stunning cards like this. Love Dawn x