Sunday 8 March 2020

Ladybird, Ladybird

It's yet another cold, wet, windy day here in Hampshire - I'm beginning to think there's some new law been enacted that says the weather has to be terrible every weekend. So I've been rectrating summer on my craft table with these cute ladybird stamps.


I stamped, coloured and die cut them, then prepared the background with a stamped branch and sentiment and a strip of grass effect washi tape (is this the most useful design of washi tape ever created?). Then I used 3D adhesive to add my little bugs.

I am sharing this with

Allsorts Challenge blog - Anything with wings 

Shopping our stash - is it summer yet? 

Less is More - Big and Small 

12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card. We had lovely sunshine this morning but it's just started raining.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these wee guys are adorable, Its been like spring here today, although we have had a few heavy showers. Hazel x

Liz said...

Adorable card, Jane. The ladybirds are so cute and what great washi tape. Not too much rain here today, I actually got the washing dry on the line outside between showers! Can't remember the last time I did that. xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is adorable, and a great take on our challenge at Less Is More. Thanks for playing with us.

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the cute ladybirds
Carol x

brenda said...

A super CAS creation Jane and a hint of fun as well, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Kathyk said...

Just a fab make for the Big and Small LIM challenge

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Donna said...

Nothing says summer like ladybugs, I just adore them!
I am with ya sistah, I am over the cold, the snow, the rain, the damp...bring on the sunshine!!
Thanks for playing along and anticipating summer with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Izzy Scrap said...

Adorable take on our challenge. You’re totally right, this washi tape is great. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

lauren bergold said...

cute as a bug indeed! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (summery!) STASH with us this fortnight! ♥