Wednesday 8 April 2020

Chloe Stem #2

While I had the Memory Box Chloe Stem die out, and was still feeling inspired by the magazine article I mentioned in my post yesterday,  I decided to make a second card. This time I had a rummage through my box of 6 x 6 papers - I've collected ever such a lot of 6 x 6 stacks over the years and tend to forget to use them. I found a pretty part-used stack  from Simply Create  which I used for this card, adding toning blue Core-dinations for the mat and a snippet of dark blue for the die cuts. .


Once again I've used the die cuts, ribbon and  a pre-printed sentiment, along with some circles cut with my good old Spellbinders dies. I inked all the papers including the circles with toning shades.

I am sharing this with

Fab n Funky - Birthday 

Watercooler Wednesday - all about occasions


Little Red Wagon - Mix 'Em Up 

4 comments:

Carol said...

Love this Jane. Felt guilty as all **** when I read about your 6 x 6 papers. I wonder if you have as many as me?
Carol
xx

Heidi Weaver said...

Oh, Jane, what a wonderful combination of patterned papers! I love the way you've combined the die-cuts and accented the card with the lovely stitched ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

JanR said...

Great card! Such nice papers! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Tristan said...

Lovely card Jane. Great colour scheme and use of the different DSP. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.