Wednesday 29 April 2020

Using a brusho background

I've been going through my Box of Bits to see what i could use up, and I found a handful of brusho backgrounds so I decided to try diecutting one to use against a plain dark background.


I tried it against several colours of background and liked this dark blue best - and it put me in mind of the flowers-against-the-sky photo over at Just Us Girls this week, so to really take inspiration from the photo I added a white heat embossed sentiment  because of the white clouds in the photo.


Expect to see more die cut brusho shapes from me as I work through the B.O.B. 

5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful the brusho die-cuts stand out beautifully against the dark background
Carol x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the contrast of the flowers with the dark background. x

Maria said...

Cool die cuts, looks great on the blue. Nice job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Liz said...

Great idea to die cut your Brusho background. It looks lovely against the dark blue. xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous idea to die cut the Brusho background with awesome results! I love how it looks against the dark blue background. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!