Saturday 25 April 2020

Going round in circles

I'm back again visiting Cardz 4 Guyz with my "civilian" hat on to join in the current challenge, Use Dies as a Main Feature.


I've made this ultra-CAS card using papers from the SU Going Places 6 x 6 pad - one of the best paper collections EVER for masculine cards! I used a set of stitched edge circle dies, choosing each one to be about two thirds the diameter of the one above it, cut the two larger circles in half and then arranged them on the card to form a stylised spiral - it reminds me a bit of a seashell. Finally I stamped  a sentiment that exactly fitted the space above the larger semicircle. I considered adding a few gems or splatters, but when I positioned some on the card they seemed to mar the clean lines so I decided this was the perfect point to stop.

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow Jane. This is such a brilliant idea. It's so simple but just amazing. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great design.

Cazro said...

Dawn has pinched what I| was going to write. Wow, brilliant idea, I thought at first it was a shell die. Take care. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.