Sunday 8 February 2015

Happy birthday to Less Is More

This week it's the fourth birthday of Less is More, the clean and simple challenge blog. I've not been with them ever since day 1, because  this blog isn't quite three years old yet, but I discovered LIM in June 2012. CAS cards were a whole new style to me, and thanks to LIM I've learned a lot about them so that now it is one of my favourite styles.

This week's challenge is a colour challenge - Pink and Grey. But I've brought in the idea of four, by using two shades of each, making four colours in all. And I think the sentiment echoes how we all feel about Less is More!

4 comments:

Linby said...

So elegant Jane and perfect for the challenge.
Lynn x

Chrissie said...

Well I'm glad you stuck with us once you found us Jane.
This is terrific, really clean cut!
Thanks so much for your continuing support of our challenges
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Thanks for your kind words about LIM Jane and for sharing your super CAS card
Love those butterflies and layout.
Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge this week
Sarah
Less is More

Anne said...

Jane this is so elegant! Like you, I have made many friends, real and virtual thanks to LIM.
Thanks for joining our fourth birthday celebrations at LIM!
Anne
Less is More