Tuesday 3 February 2015

Kick Back and Relax

This week the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Kick Back and Relax. We'd love to see your take on the theme - don't forget to make your card suitable for a man or boy!

For my card I've turned to the ever-popular La Pashe CD, The Best of La Pashe 2014, printing out this cute bear decoupage with the matching envelope backing paper plus a sheet of pizza design backing paper.






I was inspired to try this Large Square Double Display card after seeing this great tutorial on The Craft Spa  and found that by using my Hougie board for all the measuring and scoring, it took only minutes to produce the fancy folded card. I'm delighted to have found something so easy that looks so complicated!

As I've never tried this unusual fold before, I'm joining in with Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #4 - Try Something New
Also Anything Goes at That Craft Place
Also for the first time I've entered the challenge for Design Team members at Design Team Showcase  

8 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

Awesome card! Love the digi and papers. So cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Try Something New challenge.

Lena said...

Love this card! The image is so sweet and the card fold is just wow! :-) Pretty papers too!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
Hugs,
Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

Kimbo said...

Super card Jane, love the folds x

Andrea W said...

Perfect image for the theme and a fun design too. Terrific card!

Julie B said...

Great card Jane, love the image and all those folds. :)

Amanda said...

Hi, wow that does look like a complicated card to make so I believe you that you say it was easy!! :-) It is gorgeous all made up with the teddy and Pizza.
Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda

Amanda said...

So glad you found my tutorial of use... Thanks for the shout out. Really great card and so glad you too found it simpler than it looks... watch out for my other versions being shared at the moment.....

Unknown said...

Love the knackered bear! Adorable!

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
Design Team Showcase
{Craftisan Studios}