Tuesday 24 February 2015

Little Boy Blue at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week's Challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is Little Boy Blue - rather than the nursery rhyme, I've interpreted this as a Congratulations card for parents of a new baby boy.

The stamp is a Woodware one, one of my very favourite new baby stamps that I return to over and over again. This time I have coloured it in with Promarkers, and highlighted the water with Glossy Accents and the bubbles with Stickles. The papers were a gift, and appear to be from a Canadian brand called Forever In Time.

 


I'm joining in with  the Make Your Mark challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.

7 comments:

sandie said...

so adorable, those bubbles are so cute. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Liz said...

What a cute card! Love the design. xx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How sweet is that !!!! Love those glittery bubbles! Thanks so much for playing along with ATSM this week!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Whoops sorry I didn't get to you Jane before the challenge at ATSM closed but this is totally cute and perfectly coloured.
thanks so much for playing along. Sarah x

Karen Dunbrook said...

how adorable....super cute.

Julie B said...

I can see why this stamp has become a staple for baby cards, it's so cute. :)

Kimbo said...

So cute Jane and I love the papers x