Tuesday 10 February 2015

Puppy Love

Will you please stop singing that cheesy old Donny Osmond song? I've only just got it out of my head after making this card!

This is my card for this week's Cardz 4 Guyz challenge, which is Puppy Love. We'd love it if you popped over to the challenge either to enter your own work or to get some inspiration for your male cards.

This card was going to be a straightforward CASE of a card I've seen on Pinterest, but it developed a life of its own and ended up very different from the original. The black and kraft colour scheme and the paw print background made with Versamark ink stamped onto kraft card are about the only features that remain. I absolutely HAD to work in some of the cute doggy silhouette ribbon and the wooden bone button that came in a mixed bundle from a whim purchase on eBay.

I used Glossy Accents just on the nose - after all, every dog should have a cold, wet nose!



I'm sharing this with

Anything Goes at That Craft Place

2 comments:

Julie B said...

An adorable pooch and love hoe you created the paw print background.:)

Liz said...

Fabulous card! I love the design and the cute image is so sweet. I'm singing the song in my head.....LOL! xx