The challenge at Less is More this week is a sketch - and what a simple sketch it is!
I made my partial banner using a stamp that is meant to attach to a roller that dispenses its own ink - I never got on very well with the roller so I got rid of that and now I use the stamps on an ordinary acrylic block. It has the advantage of being able to be used with any ink, as well as being easier to position accurately. For this card I used Memento ink and coloured the images in with Promarkers. The dragonflies are actually two quite different shades of blue in real life.
The sentiment is a useful little stamp that was free with a magazine recently.