Tuesday 14 April 2015

Jungle Fun at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week it's all about wild creatures at Cardz 4 Guyz, where our theme is Exotic/Jungle Wildlife. We'd love to see your animal themed makes - and don't forget to give them a masculine touch!

I've used one of my favourite old Woodware stamp sets for this card - you'll have seen cards made using it many times on this blog! This time I chose the crocodile and the "Rumble in the Jungle" text, and punched some Monstera leaves, finishing it with some jungle patterned paper that was lurking in my scraps box and an offcut of printed corrugated kraft card. The Monstera leaves have "water droplets" on them, in the form of little drops of Glossy Accents.



I'm sharing this with
Fab'n'Funky - Bingo (first line down, kraft/sentiment/punches)
Sweet Stampin' - Children's Cards

8 comments:

Alison said...

This is such a great card, Jane. The little croc is adorable and I love those water droplets!! Thank you for joining in our Bingo challenge at Fab'n Funky.
Alison x

Kimbo said...

Just great Jane, love the leaves x

Julie B said...

Love the croc reminds me of a picture book my kids had years ago about a croc on the Nile and his toothbrush! :)

Liz said...

What a fun card! I love all the different textures. xx

JayBe said...

Love your choice of stamp, Jane and what a fab idea to include the glossy accents on the leaves.
Hugz, Jan xx

JayBe said...

Love your choice of stamp, Jane and what a fab idea to include the glossy accents on the leaves.
Hugz, Jan xx

Cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card. I have that stamp set, must dig it out!

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan