Thursday 9 April 2015

Telling it how it is!

This is the most realistic and accurate stamp I've seen for a birth congratulations card! It's one of the wonderfully useful sets of Studio G mini-stamps I won from the lovely Enfys at Going Buggy a few months ago. I decided to get the patterned nightdress and housecoat look with a bit of paper piecing -  something I regretted when I realised just how tiny the pieces were. But a pair of fine-tipped angled tweezers were my friend and everything ended up where it was supposed to be. The buttons used as a finishing touch were part of the freebie with the current docrafts magazine.


I'm sharing this card with:

CAS-ology - News
Addicted to stamps - CAS
Sweet Stamping - Paper Piecing

9 comments:

Liz said...

Love this! What a great sentiment! x

Sue - said...

That is SO true! Lovely CAS card.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a great sentiment! Love your CAS design too, Jane! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Shona Chambers said...

That sentiment is so true!!!! And love the look on the face of the woman, I think we all looked like that when we had babies! Gorgeous card stock you've used too and I'm so glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

Kylie said...

haha! Too true!! Love your design and sweet image. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, that sentiment had me rolling on the floor. How true!!! Fantastic card and I LOVE your paper piecing. Perfect for our 'Paper Piecing' challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for coming and joining in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun baby card! Sweet image and hilarious sentiment!

Thank you for participating in last week's Paper-Piecing Sweet Stampin’ Challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

FUN!! Very Cool! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, I sure hope to see you again very soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane!! I love your sentiment. It is too funny. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.