Monday 20 April 2015

Lots and lots and lots of layers!

This fortnight's CD Sundays challenge is "Layer it up" and my card has lots and lots and LOTS of layers! In fact I think when it is closed, the centre area has over 20 layers.....

I used toppers and background paper from the My Craft Studio "Flawless Florals" Click, Print, Go CD. I didn't like the image on the large topper very much, so I covered it up with a different one!




Now, can any of you spot the printing error on the background paper? If you look at the blue flowers to the top left of each spray, it will show you the "right" way up for the motif, but on just a few of them the spray is inverted and the flowers are on the bottom left! If you have the entire sheet of paper in front of you, it is far too infrequent to be deliberate. I'm never again going to be able to look at that sheet without my eye being drawn to the "odd man out"!

7 comments:

Wynn said...

This is a wonderful card Jane. Gorgeous blooms!! Well spotted re. the printing mistake. I doubt I would have noticed mind you if you hadn't said. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Christine said...

Wow Jane, this is gorgeous, so many layers and a beautiful design. I love it. Thanks for joining us this time.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Wow Jane, this is gorgeous, so many layers and a beautiful design. I love it. Thanks for joining us this time.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

That certainly is a mahoosive amount of layers and so pretty too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Beautiful layered creation, just right for our latest challenge.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b DT x

starcyl said...

Oh yes that's lots of layers alright, perfect for our latest challenge over at CD Sunday. Thanks for sharing with us.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Such a different creation Jane. Sorry to be late - back from hols. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT