Tuesday 7 April 2015

Superhero at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week the theme at Cardz 4 Guyz is Superhero and we'd like to see cards suitable for a male using that theme.

Now I didn't have anything at all suitable in my stash, apart from one stamp that came in a goody bag of X-rated unmounted stamps from Viva Las Vegas stamps some years ago and is definitely NOT suitable to use on a blog that my grandchildren might read! So I had a search around the web and found this lovely "Spiderman Andy" image available as a digi from Pink gem designs. Rather cute, isn't he? The download comes in an outline and a pre-coloured version. I reckoned there was no way I could colour it as well as they did, and I've got a very poor selection of red and blue pens, so I chose the pre-coloured one.

I wasn't sure what kind of a sentiment to use on a Superhero card, so I used the Word Art tool in Microsoft Word to produce my own, simple and striking enough to work with the image.

 
 
 
I am sharing this with:
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - All about the boys 
Crafting Musketeers - It's a man's world  


12 comments:

JayBe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JayBe said...

What a cute little 'Superhero' image, Jane - a great design.
Hugz, Jan xx

JayBe said...

What a cute little 'Superhero' image, Jane - a great design.
Hugz, Jan xx

JayBe said...

Fab colouring on your cute image, Jane - a great design.
Hugz, Jan xx

Liz said...

I absolutely love this card, Jane! My great nephew is Spider-Man's biggest fan and he is desperate to have a dog. I know what image I need to buy to put on his 6th birthday card later in the year. TFS. xx

Julie B said...

Great superhero Jane! Reminds me of my son's birthday many years ago when he got some Spiderman jimmies and wouldn't take them off! :)

Kimbo said...

Super Jane and yes, very striking x

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at CUTIE PIE challenge cheers Sue N x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Cutie Pie's this month. Sue x

Andrea W said...

Definitely a cute image and I love how you created the sentiment. Great job with the challenge Jane!

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is so gorgeous.....what an adorable image!

Thank you for joining in with the cuties, hope to see you again

Crafting Musketeers said...

Thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx