Wednesday 6 July 2016

Cat among the flowers

This month's challenge at Show Us Your Pussies is Floral Kitties, and I thought it would be a great chance to use this Samistamps digi that has been lying around on my PC unused for several years. I printed it out large enough to make a band across my 15cm card and coloured it.

For the background, I used two sheets of flowery paper from a very old magazine freebie, fussy cutting the flowers from one of the sheets then adding them back over the first, so that they overlap the image.

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

cuutee CAT Image
and the flowers look so beautiful like a real one Jane
love this cute cat card
great colors too

ike said...

Oh, that is really pretty and I love the sweet kitty image. A very cute card :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Cara said...

Love this card, that cat is brilliant! Cara x

DonnaMundinger said...

What a fabulous design and colors! love that kitty! xxD

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card for the challenge :-)