Saturday 2 July 2016

Clocks/Time at Twofers

It's "time" for our new challenge at Twofers, and today I have chosen Clocks and/or Time.

For my card, I have used a selection of cog and watch stamps - some from a Docrafts Chronology set and some from magazine covermount stamps - along with a vintage "Postcard" stamp (it's a Stampendous one and the date on it is 1995 so it's almost a vintage item itself!). The words "Time" are all on one stamp, an old unmounted one I got in a grab bag years ago and the cog wheel die cuts use the X-cut "Gears" set.

To make the background, I lightly swiped one side of a woodgrain embossing folder with Tea Dye DI then inserted the card in it and closed the folder, but instead of embossing, just pressed it down onto the card. I had to repeat this several times in order to cover the card, so hopefully the "postcard" covers the joins!


I am sharing this with

Alphabet Challenge - I is for Ink it up
Classic Design team Open Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes





3 comments:

Cara said...

This is a perfect masculine card. Cara x

Handmade by Veer said...

Exellent male card!
Veronique DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...



Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Great male card here. Love the design and colours. Nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]