Tuesday 19 July 2016

Make Us Smile at Cardz 4 Guyz

This week I have chosen the theme at Cardz 4 Guyz  and I would like you to Make Us Smile.

My card is made using the image Weekend Walter from Dr Digis, coloured in with Promarkers. And with those greying underpants, I just HAD to use this sentiment from a Dylusions set! I've attached the image to the backing layers using screw-headed brads, to imply that Walter really ought to be getting on with some DIY instead of  slobbing around with his tea and newspaper!

 
I am sharing this with
 
Craft Rocket Challenge - Anything Goes 
Glitter'n'Sparkle - Anything Goes 
Naughty or Nice - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Cross Stitch Claire said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Dotty Jo said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing your fabby card with us over at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jane! Jo x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Jane, Jane, Jane. You are killing me! I almost spit out my coffee when I saw your card! I love it!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahahaha those undies are disgusting! Love it! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

Liz said...

Brilliant card, what a wonderful image! xx

Cara said...

Love your colouring on such a fun card. Cara x

Unknown said...

Hehe love it,those painted toe nail oh my lol Debbs

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Still loving this card! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenge! Cyndi, DT over there and your teamie at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun! I love the little detail of the "I <3 Tea" mug. You never disappoint! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats Jane on your win at Naughty or Nice challenge..cool boy/man card...how are you?its long time no see your smile on my blog..hope you are well ♡♡