Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Tale of Tom Kitten

Since becoming a grandmother, one of my most often used CDs is "The Tales of Beatrix Potter" from Crafters Companion. my CD is only a mini taster version, a Create and Craft members freebie from a few years ago, yet there is enough on it to keep me crafting for many years!

Today I chose a decoupage, backing paper and border from The Tale of Tom Kitten and combined it with some green gingham paper, to make a double easel card. This is another example of the extra quick and easy fancy folds that Debbie Moore demonstrated at Farnborough last year  along with the one I used yesterday.





I am sharing this with

CD Sunday - Once Upon a Time
Allsorts Challenge - Gingham Style

14 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful design, I love your shape of the card and your layout, a gorgeous image of Tom Kitten
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous shaped card,love Tom kitten and all the Bertrix potter storeys Debbs xx

Wynn said...

Great fold Jane. I had a go it at this one once but not very successful ......yours looks great. I love the Beatrix Potter stories....my twins loved them too when they were small. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

meg said...

I love these books and your card is a beautiful reminder of them, love the decoupage and the shape of the card, thank you for sharing it at CD Sunday

Pamela said...

A really lovely card and a great entry for the theme 'Once upon a time'. Thanks for joining in the challenge this time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT

Marina said...

Lovely!

Monika Reeck said...

oh I love the double easel card you made
and the Image is lovely
love the purple all here
sweet card Jane

Jocelyn said...

That's pretty and very cute. I like the different fold you have used. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, sweet image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Gingham' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

sue-b said...

What a beautiful card you have created Jane, I do have this CD and love the images, unfortunately my Grandchildren seen too old for it now but I still love it, lovely layout .
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
sue-b DT xx

Carol said...

Wonderful card Jane. I think I still have all the books somewhere up in the loft. I admire your wonderful folds. I wouldn't know where to start. Straight easels and 6 x 6 scalloped squares are my shaped cards. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, a super decoupage image and brilliant design.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x

Cara said...

Love this card, her images are timeless. Cara x