Tuesday 26 July 2016

WhoooOOOooo Loves You?

This entire card was inspired by a lovely piece of owl-patterned paper I found in my snippets box. So where is the paper? Well, when I test-assembled the card everything looked right together EXCEPT the paper that inspired it in the first place!

All the papers came from my snippets box (and one of them went back in again!) and the scrap of ribbon from my bulging ribbon snippets bag. The owls-on-a-branch are actually a really cute button I bought recently - I have several more to play with. Perhaps next time I really WILL use one with that owl paper! But for now I'm going to head over to the Snippets Playground to share this

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Aah! This is adorable, Jane!

Jackie Allum said...

Awww that's lovely! I love making cards from little cut offs and stuff. Nice idea.

Barb said...

A really sweet card. What a gorgeous little button this is Jane. Barbxx

Di said...

Brilliant Jane - and that button is just fabulous! It deserved to be the total focus - we can wait to see the other papers :)

Hugs

Di xx

Cara said...

This is just so cute, love the button. Cara x

Sue - said...

Lovely card Jane, those buttons are really cute.