Monday 7 November 2016

Lots of little robins

I have a confession to make - the stamp set I used for this is one I'd totally forgotten I owned. Last year I bought several sets of Lili of the Valley Christmas stamps and I've used them all many times over, or at least I thought I had. Until I found this one, with the pack still sealed, feelong lost and unloved and yearning to see some ink.


Aren't those robins sweet? I can't understand why I'd not used this before. I coloured them to co-ordinate with the papers from the Tonic Studios Winter Wonderland pad and added a die cut wavy edged square behind each image.

I'm sharing this with

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Sketch 


Creative With Stamps - Use a bird stamp

10 comments:

Liz said...

The robin stamps are SO cute, Jane. I'm glad you came across them to make this lovely card. xx

Craftychris said...

It's fabulous! Love that everything coordinates and the robins are so cute! xxx

Barb said...

A very sweet card. What happy little robins. Barbxx

crafty-stamper said...

love the cute Robins and great colouring
Carol x

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is so tweet! (sorry, couldn't resist). I do like the papers and the robins are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Katy said...

This card is so pretty! I love how you colored those little robins! And I love the kraft Christmas paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative with Stamps! :)

Maria Valente said...

Great colouring! Love the details! Thank you for joining us at CWS Challenges. Hope to see you again.
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Monika Reeck said...

yaay so cute tiny birdie Jane
love your cute Image so much
lovely colored too
sweet card Jane
how are you hope you are doing well
I am fighting with commenting the participant :)
hope to see you soon somewhere in Blog land again
Many thanks joining with us at Creative With Stamps this month.
Big hugs
Monika

Lilian said...

They are so cute! Great card!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Janis said...

Adorable!!! Great take on the sketch, too. Very festive and cheery.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com