Thursday 10 November 2016

Oh my tail and whiskers!

I love the Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass books. I've lost count of the number of times I read them as a child, and I think the images on the Polkadoodles "Winnie in Wonderland" CD are a really gorgeous tribute to the Alice in Wonderland story.

I've used papers, elements and images from the CD to create this card - with the White Rabbit's constant worries about being late, I think it would make a good belated birthday card.


I have made this card for the Allsorts challenge this week, which is Time/Clocks/Numbers 

3 comments:

Barb said...

A beautiful card Jane. Barbxx

Wendy L said...

Wow this is a wonderful design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it with Allsorts challenge this week.