Sunday 13 November 2016

Silver Squiggle Cat


I've had this squiggle cat stamp just about forever, it's an unmounted stamp of unknown origin. It looks great stamped with an ombre pad, but today I've used it differently, stamped and heat embossed on silver onto turquoise card then mounted on a die cut panel of silver sparkle vinyl. This has a smooth finish so doesn't have the adhesion problems that glitter card has - it's made by Cricut.

I am sharing this with
Show us your pussies - Furrything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Pets  

4 comments:

ike said...

Fabulous card. I really like that squiggle kitty and the cut out letters are really cool. Such a cute card.
Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

Love your design :-)

anja curvers said...

WoW great design and such a lovely kitten. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Karen Howard said...

Super cute!!!

I'm a fellow stamper who makes blank general and thank you pet themed handmade cards and donates them to animal shelters and rescue groups for them to write messages of gratitude. If you have a stash or are interested in making blank general or thank you pet themed handmade cards I hope you visit my new blog, Sending Paw Prints, created for this purpose.

www.sendingpawprints.blogspot.com

Thank you!
Karen Howard