Tuesday 15 November 2016

Reindeer at Cardz 4 Guyz

Time for our new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, and this week we would like to see cards suitable for a man or boy and featuring Reindeer.


I've made my reindeer by dabbing my fingertip onto an ink pad and pressing it down on the card to make the heads, doodling in the antlers and sticking on googly eyes and  glitter gems for the features, then adding a simple stamped sentiment.   This would make a good wet-weekend project to do with the children or grandchildren.

I am sharing this with
Allsorts Challenge - Feature a Creature 
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Crafty Creations - Animals 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Coral (orange, RED or pink)
Christmas Card Challenges - Glitter (the noses!)


8 comments:

brenda said...

Such fun and perfect for our Allsorts theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Clever crafting, really sweet!
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

Susan Powell said...

super cute! A great card to do with your kids too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Darnell said...

These are so great, Jane! I love the whimsy of these and I think that guy in the middle can do tricks with his eyes!! (Oh, dear, I do hope it's not a "condition" and I've just teased him about it!) Hugs, Darnell

Jane Willis said...

Hehe.... well, you've heard of "Glue Eye" - this little fellow has "Too-Much-Glue Eye".
Jane

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very fun and whimsical - love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

Hazel said...

Love it. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 307 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

La Papera Gialla said...

Cute!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT