Monday 7 November 2016

Vintage at Ooh La La Creations

The new challenge has just started at Ooh La La Creations Challenge, and  this time our theme is Vintage.

I've used an image and papers from the beautiful selection on the CD Yesterday's Memories, available from the Ooh La La Creations Shop and I've gone very retro with the style of the card, too - in fact I took a look at my old Photobucket account, from about 16 years ago when I fist started to share craft photos online, for some inspiration for the layout. Hence lots of layers and peel offs - and I chose peel offs in a classic Glasgow Rose style to fit the period of the fashions.

I particularly like the hand-tinted photo look of the main image, so very typical of the period.

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, such an elegant image.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Great card Jane, love the image and the corner detail, Jx

Wynn said...

A lovely vintage card Jane and such an elegant era. Hugs Wynn xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Jane lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Barb said...

A lovely elegant card and the peeloffs are a perfect match. Barbxx