Saturday 19 November 2016

Things With Wings at Always Use Rubber

It's time for our new challenge at Always Use Rubber, and this time we would like to see Things With Wings.  So I bet you are expecting a butterfly or dragonfly from me, aren't you? Well, you'd be wrong!


The beautiful flying horse stamp is an old Linda Luckin stamp from 2009, unfortunately no longer available. Once I'd stamped it, I thought how much it reminded me of the beautiful white dancing horses of the Spanish Riding School in Vienna, it really looks as if it is dancing, so I added the sentiment which is from a sheet of Beethoven-themed stamps, and stamped the antique music (a Kanban stamp) all over the base card.

We'd love to see your stamped creations featuring Things With Wings too, so why not pop over to Always Use Rubber and join us?

6 comments:

Lynne Mizera said...

Of COURSE it isn't a fairie! Grin. But it IS fantastic... What a lovely stamp. ("Lovely" is not the right word but it's too early in the morning on a Saturday after a very late Friday to find the correct one.)! I digress... Faaabulous card ...going to check out this challenge now... Smile

Craftychris said...

This is magical! xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image and inspired to partner it with the music sentiment and stamp-love the wing charm too
Carol x

Sue - said...

You're right Jane - when I saw the title I was sure you would have used a dragonfly, how wrong was I? Super card though and very different!

Carol said...

Fab stamp !! Great card - love it x

Greta said...

Love the image, sentiment, charm, background--everything about this card, Jane!