Tuesday 8 November 2016

Oh Christmas Tree at Cardz 4 Guyz

It's time for this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and we're starting to  think about Christmas now - our theme for you is Oh Christmas Tree.


I've stamped and coloured this Clarity Stamps image of an old jalopy carrying the tree home, and paired it with the very last scrap of card from a festive Hunkydory kit I bought years and years ago. I think the tartan has a masculine look to it.

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Vintage or anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Masculine

7 comments:

Barb said...

I love the vintage looking image. A really lovely Christmas card Jane. Barbxx

Christi Conley said...

Oh my you are on a roll! Such beautiful makes! I completely agree with you about the plaid being masculine and you colored that car perfectly :) xoxoxo Christi

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful vintage looking card and image and the plaid paper goes perfectly
Carol x

Darnell said...

Very manly indeed, Jane! Brings back happy memories for me as we used to head to the countryside and cut down our family Christmas tree for years and years. There we'd be driving home with the big ol' tree in the back of the old '76 Chevy pickup, which we still own and which still runs! Looks like carp and the neighbors must be horrified, but the Mister can't part with it until it gives up the ghost. It's close to do that, thank goodness! Oh, was that out loud? Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 306 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

Judy V said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

Patti Krauss said...

Super card, Jane. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)