Friday 19 January 2018

Another Iris Folded Ballgown

I've had a bit of a break from Iris folding but the kits are almost finished now and I'm determined to use them up as part of my "spring clean".
 

I kept to purples and pinks for this one and the papers are all embedded with tiny silver sparkly specks rather than full-on glitter,  giving a pearlescent look, an effect I have emphasised by embellishing with pearls around  the waistline and hem. I have finished it with peel offs from the same prehistoric set I used on the reindeer card a few days ago - I have a feeling that could be the next set of old goodies I work on trying to use up.

I an sharing this with
Cardz 4 Galz - Anything but square
Fab n Funky - Girly  

7 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Gorgeous colours on the papers that you've use for this lovely card Jane.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Jane, lovely colours and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Cara said...

I love how you've used the peel offs on this fab card x

Tammy said...

What a stunning card and technique, I love that gown! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful geometry and the colours are Fab.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Buffy x

mixamatoasties said...

Pretty card.

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

WOW! I love this swirly dress. Elegant and unique. Absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful, not square, card with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT