Saturday 6 January 2018

Yet more Iris Folding

Yes, I'm still using up the old Iris Folding kits! Today I have used a Candlestick one, ideal for Christmas cards.

 
Just look at all that sparkle! Once again I've dug out the very, very old peel offs to go down the old fashioned "traditional" route with this card.
 
Since every single thing on this card is at least 15 years old, some of it probably nearer to 20, I am sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge, which is always anything goes and this week has the optional theme of Upcycle or Use Something Old.

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Jane! My Mom has tried Iris Folding, but I've kept away as it looks fiendishly tricky, Jo x

Barbara Godden said...

Gorgeous I haven't tried this in a long while.

MagsB said...

Another gorgeous card, Jane! I'm dead impressed that you got the peel-offs straight, mine always look wonky! Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

Cara said...

I'm loving your iris folding. Not something I have the patience for, so it's good to admire someone else's hard work x

cotnob said...

Another fabulous card Jane, you are certainly having fun with your old iris folding kits.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

You're certainly on a roll with your Iris folding, Jane! Another super card and a great way of using up some of your peeloffs too. xx

myrna sweet said...

What a lovely design. Two thumbs up! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT