Monday 8 January 2018

Iris folded ball gown

Yes, it's iris folding time again! Today I've used a ball gown kit.


The card blank and the sparkly iris folding papers are very, very old stash but this time I've brought it right up to the minute by adding elements I got at Christmas time from Dovecraft's new Couture du Jour range. I'd packed my craft stuff away for the festive period when they arrived so this is the first time I've played with them.

The pleated hearts come as ready made stickers, and the spotty and stripey papers from the 6x6 pad. The shoe and flower embellishments, all gloriously sparkly to go with the sparkle of the gown, are actually from one of the designs in the decoupage pad. I reckon the designs have so many layers that nobody's going to notice if one or two of them get "repurposed".

I'm sharing this with Allsorts challenge - Something new

4 comments:

Linby said...

I love it - so pretty.

Liz said...

Such a pretty, girlie card, Jane. I must put iris folding on my list of techniques to do again in 2018. xx

Cara said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you've added the yummy embellishments x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, the dress looks fab.

Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Something New' challenge and good luck x Susan