Monday 22 January 2018

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines

They go up tiddly up up
They go down tiddly own down


The main image I have used is from a design sheet printed out from Joanna Sheen's Victorian Birthday Cards CD and the stamped tags are individual images cut from a stamped Crafty Individuals stamp - I can't locate it on their site at the moment but it's a collage of a whole range of vintage transport themed tags - I selected the ones showing aircraft  and kept the rest for another time. The Tim Holtz words and all the papers are from my stash.

I am sharing this with

The Male Room - Vintage
Sweet Stampin - Men's Cards

10 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jane, love the theme and the vintage feel to this one.

Sue xx

Barb said...

A gorgeous travel card Jane. Lots of interest and I love the photo corners. Barbxx

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a fabulous card, a real travel card with a lot of interesting images

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, lots of lovely layers and fabulous vintage details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Craftychris said...

ooh fabulously vintage! Love all the layers! xxx

Unknown said...

Fab masculine card, love the vintage look to it
Hugs Kaz xx

Cara said...

Fabulous card and I'm singing along now!

Sammy said...

Ohhh, I love this! just my cup of tea :) Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Sammy-x

Rocky said...

I love all the vintage travel elements in this, it's great. Thank you for sharing it with us at TMR.

Monika Skinner said...

Love this vintage card, so many layers and the plane looks fab! Thanks for playing along at the Male Room Craft Challenge. Good Luck!