Tuesday 16 January 2018

Romantic music

There's a very beautiful inspiration photo at Inkspirational Challenges this time


I've taken the violin as my main inspiration, and also gone with the lace and pearls, roses and overall romantic feel of the image.


The violin is a very old unmounted stamp from my stash - it must be around 20 years old and I think was originally from a grab bag bought from the American company Raindrops on Roses (I don't know whether they are still around). After stamping and cutting out, I covered it with Glossy Accents.
The stamped music background uses a Kanban stamp and the embossed one a Darice folder. I've added ribbon, lace, pearls, resin roses and die cut leaves to make a card oozing with springtime romance.

I'm sharing this with
Inkspirational  - photo challenge
A bit more time to craft - anything goes

3 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, lovely colours and lots of super layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

Beautiful colors, Jane! Love that violin and the distressed edges. Perfectly shabby chic!

Cara said...

A beautiful shabby chic card, love the layers x