Tuesday 30 January 2018

Music at Cardz 4 Guyz

|Our latest challenge is just starting at Cardz 4 Guyz and  the theme is Music, so we'd like to see something connected with music on your card - and don't forget it needs to be suitable for a man or boy.


I used The Saxophonist digi set from The Paper Shelter -  the set includes the background and outline or pre-coloured images. I was pretty busy at the time so chose the pre-coloured one and I'm glad I did as it works so well with the background.

I've added die cuts of music staves - these are actually a rich dark brown, although on my screen they look black.

2 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jane, this digi image is gorgeous, I love him.

Sue xx

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Jane. I love how you've used the music die twice, makes a great background for the musician. xx