Sunday 21 January 2018

Winter in the Mountains at CD Sundays

It's time for our latest challenge at CD Sundays and Margaret has chosen "Winter in the Mountains".

 
I've used an image and paper from Joanna Sheen's wonderful triple CD, Vintage Christmas Cards, but by omitting the sentiment I've made a card that isn't specifically Christmassy - I have a lot of winter birthdays in the family and this would be perfect for a winter birthday.
 
There was plenty left over on the image and paper sheets, so I decorated the inside too.
 
 
I used the little gift tag from the image sheet as a tiny "inner card" where the sender can write their chosen greeting.

I am sharing this with
Craft Rocket Challenge - Winter

8 comments:

Carol said...

A fabulous card Jane. There is so much to it and I love the colours.
Carol
xx

meg said...

A beautiful scene and card Jane, the colour of the paper adds to the chill factor

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and beautiful scene and design

Wendy L said...

Such a beautiful Winter scene and I love that you use the bits to de decorate the inside, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. Xxx

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is lovely Jane. Great image choice and I love the embellishments you've added. So much detail on the inside too.

Jo x

Jocelyn said...

I love the colours you have used around the main image. It give it all a very atmospheric feel.
Jocelyn x

Cara said...

Fabulous card, love the flowers x

Wynn said...

What a clever idea for the insert Jane. I love your colour palette too. Wynn x