Monday 1 January 2018

White on White Christmas at Sparkles Christmas

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a good Christmas, and here's to a happy, health and peaceful year ahead.

Have you started thinking about Christmas 2018 yet? Over at Sparkles Christmas, we have - we're already making our cards, knowing that if we start now, we'll not have a crazy rush at the end of the year. Why don't you join us and make one card a month all through the year?

I've chosen our first challenge for the year, and the theme is White-on-White Christmas. Here is my card.


I used a Darice embossing folder for the background, and a selection of dies (the sketch circle is a Gummiapan die - the others have been in my stash for so long I don't recall where they came from) to create a wreath, then added a simple stamped sentiment.

I am sharing this with
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - something beginning with S  (snow)
A bit more time to craft - Anything Goes
Jungle Belles - Look What Santa Brought Me - he brought me a new Artbin die storage box, so I've been able to sort out all my dies properly, and although not a Christmas present, the sketch circle die I used for the wreath is new.

13 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous white on white card Jane.

Happy New Year
Sue xx

Barbara Godden said...

what a fabulous white on white card, love all the detail and them embossing is beautifully crisp. Awesome job Jane.

Sue - said...

Happy New Year Jane. I just love your card!

SmilynStef said...

Love all of the detail with the die on top of the embossing ... linky is now fixed at JB ... thanks for the heads up ... and thanks for starting the new year with us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh what a beautiful card to start off 2018 right! love it! thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

cotnob said...

A stunning Christmas card Jane, such a fabulous WOW design.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 366 - hope to see you again soon x

Debbie said...

Wow, such a stunning card Jane. Great theme choice.I really pops.Happy new year.Hugs xx

Liz said...

Super W on W card, Jane, so much lovely detail. xx

Cara said...

I love love love this! It is just stunning x

Sybrina K said...

Happy 2018, Jane! What a pretty take on our white-on-white theme. Love all the texture and dimension!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card, Jane! I love the wreath on top.

June Houck said...

Your white on white card is absolutely stunning and gorgeous!