Friday 5 January 2018

More Iris Folding

I'm still working my way through my Iris Folding supplies. This time I used the very last card from a Snow Globe kit. The deep recess caused by the folding makes it perfect for crating a scene, so that's what I've done.


I added some die cut trees and a tree, bunnies and robin that I stamped with a friend's stamps last year, knowing they were bound to come in handy some time! I can't remember the brand but they look to me as if they were Clearly Besotted or Lawn Fawn judging by the style. They're not to scale, I hope, or that is one scary robin, he's about the size of a golden eagle!

The dimensional snowflake stickers were a pre-Christmas bargain from Lidl.

I am sharing this with

Little Red Wagon - Winter Wonderland
Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday 
Creative with Stamps - Snowflake


9 comments:

Liz said...

What a clever idea to use Iris folding to make a frame for your lovely little scene! Super card, Jane. xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Jane, super iris folding.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

MagsB said...

Oh so cute!!

love Mags B x

Cara said...

This is so sweet. I think the bunnies etc might well be lawn fawn. I have got the stamp set and even the dies, but have no idea where they *actually* are to check!

Dorlene Durham said...

Such a pretty card with those folds. I love the little woodland creatures in the "globe" as well. Thanks for joining the snowflake challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Lilian said...

Super cute! The Iris folding is awesome! Love all the glitter and shine!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Heather said...

So cute and I really like the iris folding. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet little scene~love the Iris Fold also! Thanks for joining the fun at Creative With Stamps this month :-)

Monika Reeck said...

oh do you have LIDL too
we too in Munich
and love your snowflakes Sticker
and cuteee scene with bunny you made Jane
hope you are doing well
many thanks for joining with us at Creative with Stamps this month
hugs
Monika