Wednesday 24 January 2018

More X is for.....

As I told you last week, I'm delighted to be the guest designer for the current challenge at The Butterfly Challenge - X is for Xtra Fold and/or the colour Peacock blue/green  and as I love the themes so much, I decided to make you a mid-challenge inspiration card.



This card is really a bit of a cheat, it's made from a Hunkydory kit that I won and there's actually almost no creativity involved, just a simple assembly job, but everything is so beautifully designed and printed and it is fascinating to see two flat sheets of card quickly transformed into something with so much depth and dimension.

I am sharing this with Make My Monday - Fancy Folds

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card and great shape.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, looks very complicated and absolutely love the colours
Hugs Kaz xx

Barb said...

It's a beautiful card Jane. Barbxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, a fabulous design - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

It is just as beautiful as your first card and I have added it onto the butterfly challenge page. Hugs Mrs A.

Cara said...

Beautiful card, sometimes something easy to put together is exactly what we need and it looks like a lot of time and effort went into it x

Wynn said...

Love this fancy fold Jane....can't resist them can I ? It's a Hunky Dory Kit!! Well who would know. Yes I now feel a big spend coming on for 'fancy folds'. Thank you for the inspiration. Wynn xx

Nandini said...

Very beautiful card. Love the gorgeous colors. Thank you for joining the Make My Monday Challenges. All the very best and hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT