Friday 20 November 2015

How much is that doggie in the window?

Earlier this week, I was delighted to win this lovely doggy and sentiment stamp set from Little Claire's designs - in fact I won the stamp in two sizes, this is the larger one. I've coloured it in with Promarkers then used a selection of snippets to assemble the card, along with yet more of my beloved screw-headed brads. I'm going to use the pack up in no time at this rate, they work so perfectly with any wood-effect papers!


I'm sharing this with

Craft Rocket Challenges - add a sentiment
Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes
Pixies Snippets Playground - Week 203  

6 comments:

Di said...

Oh Jane - this is fabulous! What a fun, fun image and perfectly married up with the paws/snippets and brads :) Funny, I forget what great stamps Little Claire has to offer. Guess where I'm headed for a peek in a minute 'cos I need cheering up - we're now at the point of tootsie x-rays in case this is actually a break! What? :( Took a while to think of that one didn't they, sigh. So a lot of today was spent at the docs followed by hospital - oh deep joy. They've spotted something potentially unusual but I need to wait until Monday to find out what!

Still, Len is currently preparing our evening meal - I smell chicken kievs wafting from the kitchen here. Not like Mark's cuisine (they're freezer emergency food) but right now I'm just so grateful for Len being pretty capable. Snigger, ironing is his nemesis though - am managing an hour doing that here and there so we're looking halfway decent and not totally like a couple of hobos! Gotta laugh :)

Hugs

Di xx

Liz said...

Brilliant design, Jane. Everything goes so well together. xx

Sue - said...

Great card Jane. Love LC stamps, they always stamp so beautifully!

Lisa J said...

Great card and a fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Stampsnob. said...

awwwh I love pet cards TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

stempelfrida said...

Such a cute image!!! Lovely card with the perfectly matching paper accents! Thank you for joining us at ATSM. Sunny regards from stempelfrida